Applications for the Cosplay Contest in Tekfest Ankara start on February 1, 2019 and end on April 14, 2019 at 23:59. Applications made after this date will not be considered.
Application dates can be changed by the organizer.
Tekfest Ankara – Cosplay Contest
Terms of Participation
Participants who accept the terms of participation in the contest must comply with the following rules.
· Each participant’s performance duration is 2 minutes.
-Only people who are at least 16 (sixteen) years old can participate in the TEKFEST Ankara Game Tournaments, which will take place on May 3-5, 2019. People who have accepted the terms of participation commit that they are at least 16 (sixteen) years old. Those under 18 years old can participate with a signed consent of their parents.
· The maximum stage duration for group cosplay is 4 minutes.
· Although there is no limit to the number of contestants in the group cosplay contest, the award will not change according to the number of people.
· Group cosplay contestants must complete for all application processes by selecting a representative among themselves.
· Cosplay competition preliminary starts on May 3, 2019 Friday at 14:00, and the final starts on May 5, 2019 Sunday at 11:00. MCI Fair reserves the right to change these start dates and hours. In case of a change, participants will be informed via their e-mail address provided in the application.
· Participants will go through a preliminary by the jury to display their performances, and only the contestants who wins the preliminary will be able to display their performances on stage.
· All costumes, articles and materials to be used during the performance should be prepared specifically for this contest.
· Participants agree to be photographed and to be recorded with other visual devices throughout TEKFEST Ankara. MCI Fair reserves the right to use these photographs and records for free of charge, complimentary and indefinitely. Participants agree to be photographed and to be recorded with other visual devices throughout TEKFEST Ankara.
MCI Fair reserves the right to use these photographs and records for free of charge, complimentary and indefinitely.
· Music and video / presentation files to be used on stage during the Final Performance must be delivered to the Organizer by the participant before the preliminary on May 3, 2019 Friday.
· Participants cannot change the setting and lighting of the stage for their performances.
· The following substances are strictly prohibited.
– Using of all types of piercing, cutting, explosive, flammable and other dangerous weapons
– Inappropriate obscenity (chest, hip, and pubic areas should be adequately covered)
– Using live or dead animal during performance
– Throwing foreign materials on spectators
– Taking actions that may contaminate or damage the stage
The jury members who will evaluate the participants of the Cosplay Contest in Ankara Tekfest will be determined by the Organizer. These jury members, authorized by the organizer, will evaluate each performance and determine the first, second and third place of the contest.
· Participants do not have the right to appeal to jury selection or decisions.
In the event that the participant granted an award is under 18 (eighteen) years old, the award will be presented to the legal representative of the participant. The award will not be presented to the participant granted if s/he is under 18 (eighteen) years old and s/he is not accompanied by a legal representative.
The great awards of Tekfest Ankara Cosplay Contest will be published on our website soon.
NOTE: those who are under 16 years old cannot participate in the contest.
I accept and commit that I will comply with all the terms of TEKFEST ANKARA Game Tournaments which will take place on May 3-5, 2019 and I consent the share my data provided above for communication and advertising purposes with the subsidiaries of the Organizer. In order to withdraw my consent for the use of data, I understand and agree that I must send a written message indicating my will to MCI Fair [email protected]
You can submit your application request by completing the form.
Tickets are required for the entrance of the fair. No additional fees are required for applications.